1. Why shop for Art at Maya Gallery?
Maya Gallery has been selling quality artworks to buyers from Singapore and overseas. Buying art is now made easy, affordable and convenient. From seeing the works on our website from your laptop or mobile phone, we guarantee prompt delivery and installation if required.
2. Can we still view the artworks at the gallery?
We encourage you to visit the gallery for viewing of artworks in person. We are at 57 Genting Lane #05-00 Singapore 349564.
The gallery is open from 11am to 6pm, Tuesday to Saturday. We are closed on Sunday, Monday and public holidays.
Please contact us at 67412455 or 96746050, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment.
3. What payments do you accept?
You can make payment by PayPal, PayNow, internet banking or via ATM to:
• OCBC Current A/C: 525798278001
• Account Name: MAYA ARTHAUS LTD
• Bank Code: 7339
• Branch Code: 525
• UEN: 201412803W
We will provide our QR Code upon request.
4. How are the artworks authenticated?
All our artworks come with a Certificate of Authenticity.
5. What currency are the artworks priced in?
All prices stated on the website for the various artworks are in SGD.
6. How are works delivered or shipped? Are shipping costs included in the price?
We work with reliable delivery and courier companies to send your chosen artwork to the address you have provided. The artwork will be in roll form unless otherwise specified by you. Delivery to an address in Singapore or peninsular Malaysia is free of charge.
However, where delivery is to an address outside of Singapore or peninsular Malaysia, a delivery charge is applicable. This will vary depending on the destination and will be stated on the payment page before you make payment.
7. How many days will you take to ship out my artwork?
We aim to ship out your chosen work within 14 working days.
8. Can I come directly to your gallery and view the artwork first?
Yes, you can make an appointment for viewing at our gallery, make payment and pickup your selected artwork.
9. Can I commission a painting?
Yes, if you would like to commission a painting, do email us at email@example.com with your requirements:
a) What size of painting you would like (width and height)
b) Medium (oil / acrylic / water colour / sketch etc)
c) A photo or description of what you would like painted / sketched.
10. What is the return policy?
We accept returns for artworks damaged during shipping. We will also accept returns for other reasons within a week of delivery. However, after this time we will be unable to accept returns.
11. I am an artist. How can I showcase my art with your gallery, or on your website?
We would love to hear from you. If you are interested in being featured on our Maya Gallery website, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and portfolio and we will get back to you.